FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, the care provided by our Doctors of Chiropractic at 1st Health is safe and effective. Information is available from the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health which indicates that treatment by a Chiropractor can help auto accident victims who are suffering from back pain, neck pain, lower and upper extremity pain, joint pain and symptoms related to whiplash.
The medical treatments offered by the Chiropractors from 1st Health are ideal for individuals who have been in an auto or motorcycle accident. Our team is prepared to treat back, neck and joint problems.
Patients in an auto accident who visit 1st Health should expect:
- Your first visit will last approximately one hour to one and one-half hours, depending on your condition.
- The Doctor will perform a physical evaluation to detect all conditions.
- When medically appropriate, X-Rays and MRI Imaging may be recommended.
- A diagnosis and treatment options will be presented.
- Treatment response will be monitored and modified as medically appropriate.
An attorney is very beneficial and can help you get the benefits you require and deserve. Their first consultation is usually at no charge.
1st Health is a multi-disciplinary group practice specializing in the needs of victims of auto accidents. If a specialist referral is required 1st Health offers Medical and Chiropractic Care. Our Doctors work with specialists as medically appropriate.
Yes. We are very familiar with insurance procedures and will file all the necessary paperwork on your behalf.
We accept all types of auto insurance. We do not accept health insurance. Most auto insurance policies cover and will pay for our multi-disciplinary care. Auto injuries are typically covered by the auto insurance company, or through the at fault driver’s insurance policy.