COVID-19 Safety Message
Proactive steps to enhance our cleanliness, hygiene and infection prevention:
- Our medical team is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols as they develop.
- We have increased the frequency of our cleaning of our waiting rooms, door handles, bathrooms and all common areas on an hourly schedule.
- We are utilizing Sani-Cloth Prime Germicidal Disposable Wipes, approved by the United States Environmental Protection Agency to kill any coronavirus and other pathogens that could be found in our medical clinics.
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers at the front desk, at each therapy bay and with each patient in the medical clinics.
- Prior entering our clinics, we are utilizing laser thermometers that do not require contact to test for any fever in all employees and patients.
- A series of three short questions are asked of any patient or employee entering our clinic to ensure no contact with anyone tested or symptomatic for the COVID-19 virus.
Best Practices for Your Health:
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds each time or use hand sanitizer.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well. Call us and we will schedule a telemedicine visit.
- Avoid contact with sick people
- Cover your mouth and nose with your forearm when coughing or sneezing.
As we provide you with uninterrupted, quality medical care, rest assured that we will continue our proactive efforts to make certain that our medical clinics remain a safe and comfortable experience for our patients.
Despite all of the measures we take to ensure your health and safety, you may be in at risk group or just not feel comfortable venturing out at this time. We are still able to help you and assess your health via telemedicine. This can be accomplished over your cell phone camera, laptop camera or home computer camera. Our medical staff will go over your medical history, your current medical complaints and assess your injuries from the comfort of your home or any secure location where you feel comfortable speaking. We can even prescribe some medications should your injuries require.